TrueSplit is a modeling tool helper plugin that allows you to split the polygon selection from your object but with more advance option features list that you see below.
- Split Object as a Child
- Delete Poly Selection
- Optimize Split Object
- Optimize Base Object
- Center Axis To Split Object
- Apply Color To Split Object
- Remove Unused Materials
- Remove All Materials
- Stay In Polygon Mode
- Split All Polys on Object
- Split Multiple Objects in Selection
- Remember your last settings you was using.
- Built-In C4D Documentation
Quick Overview Video of TrueSplit by Digital Meat.
Some Examples On Using the Options Features:
How To Install:
After Extracting the zip folder, choose your Cinema 4d version to install.
For Cinema 4D users with R19 and older:
You can drag the plugin in your Cinema 4D Plugins Folder, like you see below.
For Cinema 4D users with R20 and Higher:
You can put the extracted plugin tool folder anywhere on your pc, but if you have cgi folder for your c4d plugins, like you see below. Then start Cinema 4D and go to Edit Menu / Open Preferences Window and go to Plugins and add the folder.
Then restart Cinema 4D and you have the plugin installed.
If you are re-installing or updating the plugin please delete the previous TrueSplit plugin folder, inside your plugins folder, and don't drag and replace the plugin.
Á Special Thanks To:
- Maxon Plugin Development Support Forums
- Samuel Winter/DigitalMeat3D : Naming of the Plugin
- Eric Bowers : Beta Tester
If you like to watch or ask any questions on development or bugs :